This week’s Home Group questions relate to Romans 6:1-7:6.
- Are we in the habit of asking God to reveal to us “any offensive way in us”? If so, how do we go about doing so?
- How would we describe our identity in Christ, using only words that are commonly understood by non-Christians?
(if you want to make it a fun challenge, you could try testing our your explanations in this online checker!)
- What words or phrases do I use to describe myself to others? What words or phrases do I use when I think about myself? Do they reinforce or undermine the truth of my identity in Christ?
- How would my life change if I truly took on board my identity in Christ?
- Romans 6 teaches us to offer ourselves as slaves of righteousness leading to holiness. Am I actively seeking to grow in holiness? If so, how? If not, what needs to change?