This week’s Home Group questions relate to Romans 4:1-25.
- What action or decision in your life so far has required the most faith (a) in God? (b) in another person?
- Are there any things in your life where you are holding out in faith, but have not yet seen a response? How do you continue to have faith over long periods of time?
- If someone asked you, “what does it mean to have faith in Jesus?” how would you explain it?
- Hebrews 11:13 tells us of Abraham and others, “all these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them at a distance…”
What goals, projects or vision do you have faith for, which you will not see accomplished in your lifetime?
- What do you most struggle with in living a life of faith?
- When we believe, our punishment is taken away and instead we are made right before God – we are ‘justified’. There is nothing we do to earn this except having faith. How do you do at living in the truth of this? Are there ways in which you still try to justify your existence?